BRIBIE ISLAND & CABOOLTURE STORAGE SHEDS & UNITS
Request a FREE Storage Quote
JUST OFF THE HIGHWAY
and Bribie Island Road
Address: 18 Roseby Road, Caboolture Qld 4510
07 5498 3322
Bribie & Caboolture Storage
at a glance
• Established in 1987
• Highly Competitive Rates
• Storage Access 7 days a week 6am to 6pm
• Inside & Outside Storage
• Secure Patrols & Lighting
• Payment Plans Available
• Boxes and packing materials available
Bribie & Caboolture Storage Solutions
also servicing Morayfield, North Lakes, the Sunshine Coast, and Surrounds
Caboolture & Bribie Island Self Storage are conveniently located close to the Bruce Highway, near the Caboolture / Bribie Island interchange.
Servicing residents from Caboolture, Morayfield, Bribie Island and through the northern corridor to the Sunshine Coast, Caboolture Bribie Island Self Storage offer a range of convenient services including varied shed sizes and storage types (indoor and outdoor); high security; extended premises access; and convenient self storage payment plans.
Storage Shed Sizes & Type
We have storage sheds & units of all shapes and sizes including:
• 1 x 1 metre lockers
• 3 x 6 metre sheds
• Outdoor areas
Secure Storage Facility
We take security seriously including:
• Lights & Fencing
• Registered patrols
• On-site manager
We have a variety of payment terms and options:
• Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
• Short & long-term
What can you store in your storage unit, shed or outdoor area?
When you rent a storage unit with Caboolture Bribie Self Storage, you can to keep any number of items safely packed for long or short-term periods. Whether you are moving house or office, downsizing, temporary working overseas, or just looking to create more space at home, in your garage, or in a commercial facility, our storage units and secured facilities can meet those needs with ease.
While it should go without saying, storing anything illegal like drugs or stolen goods is not allowed, storing anything that is likely to spoil over time, like food is also not a good idea. That said, there is plenty of household and business related items that can be stored and below is a list of ideas you can load your unit up with:
- Household Appliances – fridges and freezers; washing machines and dryers; dishwashers and microwaves; televisions; stereos and speakers; vacuum cleaners and sewing machines. We recommend cleaning your appliances and where applicable keeping doors slightly open to discourage odours building up.
- Household Furnishings – lamps; tables and chairs; sofas, couches, rugs, lamps; beds, mattresses, headboards and dressers; mirrors; cabinets; ornaments and bathroom and kitchen supplies. Where possible, we recommend unscrewing legs off to optimise storage space.
- Clothing and Toys – have you got some old favourites put away for when the children have grown up? With only so much cupboard and garage storage available why not include them too.
- Office Appliances – computers including hard drives, monitors, keyboards and modems; printers, scanners, copiers, paper shredders and fax machines; phone systems; whiteboards; security systems; ceiling fans.
- Office Furnishings – desks; office and waiting area chairs; filing cabinets, bookshelves, and archived documents; magazine and coat racks; lamps and lighting equipment; warehouse racking.
- Outdoor & Garden Equipment – mowers; BBQs; whipper snippers; tools and tool boxes; umbrellas; timber furniture; cushions; and plant pots.
- Holiday Decorations – Christmas trees, ornaments, decorations and lights are safe and sound in your storage unit until the appropriate time.
- Vehicles –boats, camper vans, caravans, luxury & vintage cars, motorcycles, motorhomes, trailers, trucks, and utes
Whatever your requirements and duration for renting a storage unit or shed in Caboolture, Bribie Island and surrounds, know that you can keep practically anything you own stored for safekeeping.